part 75 :hellO there!

its long enough i not be here right... emmm i just busy with my planning which not going too well.. i just come back from my holiday..well second holiday to johor.. am i right..or maybe i will plan another vacation to there... my sister need me..she has through a very hard time... i dont know how im gonna explain it here.. the simple is its about love..its too complicated .. i have think, think and think how to help my sis.. she just sat and cover her eyes with tear.. and i try to comfort her but that not enough ..i will try to give her a good option about her situation.... this week my head is full of plan for my sis.. and i hope its work.. 5 year they couple and want to get married but going to that plan is to hard.. objection form 2 side family is make my sis in dilema situation..hurmmmm i can feel her .... i hope there is happiness for her and for her relation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mawas ... mitos atau kebenaran?