part 55: iN raiNy Day

i sit quietly in living room ..its not suitable for doing revision at this late evening ... i start thinking about what happen to me... but seem right now i think a lot about him... why its hard to forget about him.. i think i really love him cause its hard for me to forget him.. but i dont bother it anymore.. like my friend said ..time is a good medicine for my  heart... but lately i receive a message from him.. a dont know what he want.. but what if he want me back? i dont know.. i cant think about that
there are many thing happen in this week... like my title blog RAINBOW OF MY LIFE 
next week i will face one situation that i wait for this 4 month... FINAL EXAM..
i have prepared but not really prepare .. right now i do my revision on CITU (MODUL HUBUNGAN ETNIK) i have to take this subject which compulsory to all student in sem 3 degree .. in my mind right now full of term2..ASIMILASI, AKOMODASI,SEGRASI,AKULTURASI,AMALGAMASI..this term i have to remember to pass my paper.. next friday is my first paper for this semester.. pray for me :) i hope my housemate can do it too for their exam...  GANBATE NE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mawas ... mitos atau kebenaran?