part 49 : toTorO

it seem i dont have time for myself
It appears that this late, I was too busy with the assigment
Sleep late wake early

But today I got time to watch a story
Cartoon movie ..
Titles My neighbor Totoro
Very best
He tells the story of a family
about two sisters are happy together
But their mother falls ill
they are cared for by their father's residence

Totoro
Remember this name when
make me smile right
Totoro is forest guards and only they
can see Totoro
its presence makes life more fun
magical thing happen while around totoro
i love this :D
when its dance "tree dance"
the tree grow up quickly
and when its call catbus to travel
how magical

when i watch this movie i feel i like to meet totoro to
but i know its impossible :)
but just dream and imagine not wrong right
just to entertainment urself about something that could help u release tension
i enjoy my time :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mawas ... mitos atau kebenaran?